18 March 2010

サフィン@リオデジャネイロ

Safin, Philippoussis, Courier, Wilander, Pioline, Meligini at Leblon beach at Rio Champions Series
ビーチへ

Rio press conference-Marat Safin
会見

Asked if it is true or not that he enjoyed the night life and women so much that it affected his tennis, he answered without hesitation. “I am gonna answer with another question to you,” he said. “If I drink, go out and do all the other things you said about the women, how would I have managed to be who I am?” After listening to fellow competitor Jim Courier whisper in his ear the word talent, he continued. “I would either be too talented or too organized.”
 blog it




◆サッカーなんかもやったのね〜 こちらの動画は出てないのかな。。
Marat's Safin Some Fun in Rio(写真付記事)
サッカーやってる写真は出てそうですね。


【追記@3月20日】 リオデジャネイロでの写真や発言など:
MARAT SAFIN BRINGS SEXY, SOCCER SKILLS TO THE SENIORS TOUR」(gototennisblog.com)

No comments: